Here I post the quotes and thoughts which i find interesting

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Swap Success for little Comforts
Most people give up success for small comforts and rewards. They watch TV,sleep-in, go out frequently. They put things off until tomorrow. Things pass them by. Successful people also enjoy their comforts, but they take them when they've become successful. They take their rewards in a terrace cafe in Monaco.
Luckily there is a trick where you can have some comforts now, say to yourself I will go to Starbucks when I've finished writing that report. I will allow myself to watch the film if I get a chapter of me eBook finished.

No steam or gas drives anything until it is confined. No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined.
~ Harry Emerson Fosdick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home